Exploring a destination by bicycle allows you to really experience a region and immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and scents of a place. On our bike tour, we take care of all the details — all you have to do is pedal! Award winning cycling tour
We hear again and again from returning guests that our bike tour was the most memorable part of their vacation. Here’s why:
1. Bond with each other Cycling creates the best kind of souvenir. The shared experience and sense of accomplishment can last a lifetime.
2. Sense shared accomplishments You gain a shared sense of accomplishment—whether it’s a climb together up a long hill or simply making it to the day’s destination (or the next ice cream shop).
3. Create lasting memories Cycling allows you to soak in the settings you ride through. The adventures you’ll have and the people you’ll meet along the way on your bicycle tour will last a lifetime. Remember, it’s more about the journey than the destination.
4. Reconnect as a family. Traveling by bicycle is an excellent way for families to slow down and connect with one another. You can take a break from your normal fast-paced life, savor the the world around you and connect with each other.
5. Experience new places intimately. Bicycle tours help give kids a feel for a country, its terrain and its people more so than most other means. At a cyclist’s pace, you’ll experience places four-wheeled travelers will never know existed.
6. Gain better understanding of new people and cultures. Bicycle touring is the perfect pace to meet local people. And the more kids get to meet people from around the world, the more accepting they become of different cultures.
7. Unplug and engage all your senses On a bike, you can quite literally smell the roses, listen to the wind whistle through the trees (ideally a tailwind, of course), and feel the contour of the terrain beneath you.
8. Improve self-image Active vacations encourage more positive self-image thanks to the simple joys of self-propelled travel and earning your destination.
9. Reap the benefits of active travel. Experience the beauty of being active during the day so you can enjoy good food in the evenings—and so the kids fall asleep more readily.
10. Build environmental awareness For parents trying to raise kids who are environmentally aware, bicycle tours are a form of sustainable tourism that has negligible impact on the environment
For large groups visting Orlando or Kissimmee, we can customize an itinerary to emphasize your interests. If you have a special request, send us a message, and we will be sure to get back to you soon.
700 Bloom Street, Celebration, Florida 34747, United States